- How Sharesave works
Choose your savings...
Simply choose to save between £5 and £250 a month
From 10 January, we’ll take your chosen amount from your pay each month for three years
Safe and secure...
Your savings are held with Lloyds Bank plc and are protected by the Financial Services Compensation scheme (FSCS)
Need to stop saving?
You can cancel your scheme and have all your savings returned at any time
End of three years...
Decide what to do with your savings
- Buy shares at the 20% discounted share price, and
- keep your shares as a long term investment, or:
- Sell your shares and benefit from any share price growth*
- or have your total savings returned
*Share prices may fall as well as rise.
What could it mean for me?
Here’s an example of what you could get if you save £30 a month:
By 3 Dec
eg. £30 per month
eg. total savings £1,080
eg. £607.50 profit
eg. £1,080 back to you
In this example if the share price grows your savings could increase by £607.50 or over 56%! Don’t worry if the share price falls you won’t lose out as you will have saved £1,080 and you’ll be able to have all your savings returned.
Application window closes at 5pm, giving you longer to apply once the discounted share price is announced
Your first payment
3 year savings period
Your last payment
You have 6 months from today to buy discounted shares or have your savings returned
Your first payment will be taken out of your January 2020 pay
- Text 84247 *
- Send the following text message to 84247
- SAVEMS (space)
- Your 8-digit employee number (space)
- Your date of birth DDMMYYYY (space)
- The amount you want to save (space)
- Y to confirm the FSCS information sheet has been made available to you (space)
- Y to confirm you have read and accept the T&C’s
e.g SAVEMS 12345678 12011970 50 Y Y (send to 84247)
Texts will be charged at your standard network rate.
* By using the text service you apply to join the scheme and acknowledge that the Financial Services Compensation Scheme Information Sheet and Exclusions list have been made available to you.
- Online via either www.my‑choices.co.uk or www.yourmandsshares.com
If you have not used my-choices or the share schemes website before you will need to register using your 8-digit employee number. You will then be able to access the share schemes website straight away through my-choices.
Once you’ve applied to join, you’ll receive a confirmation email which you should keep.
- Phone 0800 211 211 *
Call the number above and follow the instructions.
At the end of the call please make a note of the confirmation number until your scheme is shown on the share scheme website.
* More legal bits
A copy of the Sharesave Terms and Conditions, Bank Prospectus and the Financial Services Compensation Scheme Information Sheet (FSCS) and Exclusions list referred to have been made available to you on www.yourmandsshares.com. These form the basis on which our services will be provided to you. For your own benefit you should read these terms carefully before giving an application instruction. If you do not understand any point please call 0371 384 2941. I understand that if this declaration is untrue in any respect any interest or bonus payable under the Plan will be forfeited.
How to join
More questions?Read our FAQs
You can save from £5 to £250 a month across all of your Sharesave schemes.
Shares you could buy at the discounted share price
Value of shares bought at the discounted share price at your estimated price?
Potential profit on shares